Our home health agency is currently seeking to fill a Quality Assurance Registered Nurse (QA RN) position. This position calls for a Registered Nurse with at least one year of home health experience.
Job Listing No.:
The QA RN is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The QA RN is also responsible for ensuring that care and services are delivered appropriately and for the supervision of clinical personnel.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews and evaluates each case through a variety of means such as home visits, conferences, record review and the services provided by clinicians; discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services; and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Attends case conference meetings with personnel to facilitate coordination of care and discussion of interdisciplinary group involvement.
- Conducts record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations. Also participates actively in quality assessment performance improvement program.
- Planning, implementation, and evaluation of inservice and continuing education programs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in California.
- 1 year of previous management or supervisory experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospice/home healthcare setting preferred.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Has excellent observation, good nursing judgement and communication skills. Understands home health and hospice Interested? Email your resume and cover letter to the email address above.
- Home Health: 1 year
- Registered Nurse (RN): 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)